The Lifesource UA-789 is a home blood pressure monitor that accommodates people with larger sized arms.
The cuff is coupled with a high speed motor for a fast and comfortable reading. It is also equipped with Irregular Heartbeat Detection, which provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs, and HeartWise Technology which measures blood pressure on inflation while filtering out ambient noise on deflation. With an extra display, large buttons for easy operation and AC Power Adapter, this monitor offers speed, reliability and convenience.
- To keep track of your progress, the LifeSource Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 60 measurements. Its time and date stamp makes it easy to look back over previous readings to detect any patterns.
- Easy-to-Use Screen Simplifies Reading to Eliminate Guesswork
- With an extra-large display and an illuminated start button, the blood pressure monitor is easy to operate and understand. The monitor features a Pressure Rating Indicator that eliminates guesswork by indicating whether your blood pressure is high, low, or normal.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection. The LifeSource monitor also displays a symbol to alert you when your heartbeat is irregular. Plus, even when your heartbeat is irregular, the monitor will provide an accurate blood pressure and pulse rate reading.
- With HeartWise technology, this monitor also automatically detects proper inflation and filters out ambient noise on deflation for a clear, accurate reading.
- Runs on Batteries or AC Adapter
- When you are at home, you can plug your monitor into the wall to conserve battery life with the included AC adapter. Conveniently, you can also measure your blood pressure when you’re on the go, thanks to its battery power option. The monitor runs on four AA batteries (not included).
- AccuFit Extra Large Cuff included also carrying case, AC power adapter, quick start card, four-week blood pressure logbook
- It only includes a very large Cuff so if you do not requrie this you will need to purchase a smaller Cuff to get accurate readings.
- Users have reported that it can inflate too high
- You need to be accurate with the cuff to get a reliable reading
Rated 4.3/5 on Amazon