We have reviewed 3 at home blood pressure monitors for 2106 so you can choose what best fits your needs.
Omron 10 Plus Series
- It provides 10 distinct features including calibration check system, cuff wrap guide, TruRead and BP Level indicatator
- Easy to use and provides consistent, accurate readings
- Cuff fits arms from 9 to 17inches
- The Omron 10 plus series works for two different users and can monitor and track their readings individually.
- The ability to track irregular heartbeats as well. If the monitor detects an irregular heartbeat a special icon will appear letting you know so you can discuss it with your doctor.
- Does not use rechargeable batteries even though has ac power.
- Does not come with pouch
Customer Rating 4.3/5 on Amazon
Omron BP652N 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Readings are activated when your wrist is at heart level
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector alerts you of irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being taken
- Slim and discreet.
- Blood Pressure Level Indicator Bar
- 100 Memory Storage with date and time stamp allows you to review readings with the touch of a button
- Fits wrists sized 5 1/4″ to 8 1/2″ in circumference
- Can take some getting used to go get the “sweet spot” as positioning must be precise to get reading.
- Accuracy seems not to be as good as upper arm cuff monitor
Customer rating 4.3/5 on Amazon
Withings Wireless Blood pressure Monitor for Apple and Android
- Good cuff flexibility from 9 – 17 inches
- Modern futuristic cool design with Bluetooth connectivity via an App to Apple or Android
- Very accurate and reliable
- Simple to use and portable
- Need familiarity with smart phone functionality so if you are not smart phone savvy may prove to be a challenge
- Higher price point
Customer rating 3.9/5 on Amazon